ADHD comics can explain our struggles when words fail us.
The world needs people with ADHD who:
- stand up, amplify our voices, and humanize our struggles
- believe our insights and stories have the power to transform the world
- want to make a difference in the self-worth of struggling children and adults
- lead and champion the movement of neurodiversity
- envision a future where we’re loved for who we are, not chastised for who we’re not
After months of procrastinating...
Poster Prints Now Available!
ADHD can be difficult to explain, and even harder to talk about. Visual guides can step in and help us express our experiences and struggles when we don't have the words. Grab a poster for your room or desk at work as a regular reminder: you are different, not broken.shop now
Start your morning off right
Badass coffee mugs
Your words matter. Drink your favorite cup of coffee with a mug that reminds you that it's time to show 'em who's boss.Shop mugs
I've been using your comics/images as props to explain ADHD to my family, they're so useful and spot-on!
I'm having trouble just trying to put this into words, the troubles I had, but... these comics really help. And you'd better believe my friends and family are gonna be annoyed that I spam all of these at them. I feel broken every day and this can help them see why.
There are many of us that are thankful for your tweets and see them as a true reflection of the turmoil within us.
I don't have ADHD, but I love seeing your work so I can better understand and support the people in my life who do.